Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Week 5 or Marathon Training

An amazing of running. How things change when you wake up early and glorify God with your talent. This week my running went great. My body finally feels back to normal and I have not had any aches or pains this whole week. Saturdays, as you know, are my team run days. I woke up Saturday morning and it was raining. Quickly I went back to bed and then had a message saying we were still running. On the way there the rain really slowed down and almost completely stopped. We were able to run about a mile or two and then the rain really starts coming down again. We continued to run the whole time. The rain finally stopped at mile 7 and at mile 9 I spoke to soon by saying my shoes had began to dry. At mile 9 the ran came down so hard I had to look down the whole time. I couldn't see anything in front of me. I can definitely say that our 10 mile run was definitely not a hot one. The run over all was amazing and I love being with my team.

Remember the fundraisers I have coming up. 
-Arbone Party: August 10 2:00-4:00
-Pizza Inn in Greer: August 15 5:00- 9:00

Donations any time can go to:
Http://pages.teamintraining.org/sc/rnrsc13/ Kbellpxh9g

Thanks for all your support. God Bless!

Pictures from this week:


No comments:

Post a Comment